Eagle Leasing is Growing
If you would like to work in a fast-paced and fun environment with great benefits and plenty of opportunities for professional development, please contact us.
Eagle Leasing Company is the Northeast’s largest independent trailer and container leasing company. We are a family owned company that has been in business since 1967 and stands out as one of the most financially stable container and trailer leasing companies in the country. Eagle Leasing Company specializes in leasing and selling quality storage, road, and office trailers, as well as storage containers and office containers. Our three locations in Orange, Connecticut, Southboro, Massachusetts and Oxford, Massachusetts offer the most comprehensive trailer and container repair facilities in the Northeast.
Benefits of working for Eagle Leasing
Our generous benefits package includes: paid vacation and holidays, an employer funded profit sharing and cash balance plans, employee funded 401(k) plan, health care plan, dental plan, group term life insurance and short and long term disability.
Job openings in our Connecticut Office:
To meet our growing needs, we are creating a new position and looking for a person with excellent communication skills who is detailed oriented, conscientious and self-motivated. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Assisting front line users with utilizing ERP system (Navision).
- Analyzing business processes and working with IT manager to customize system to meet user needs.
- Working with IT manager to test and implement system modifications.
- Working with IT manager, IT consultant and end users on hardware/network support.
- Data entry and transaction posting when needed.
- Experience with Navision version 2009 R2 classic or 2013 and newer.
- Experience in the rental, leasing and/or trucking industry is preferred.
- Must have a positive attitude and the ability to relate effectively, patiently and tactfully with system users and fellow employees.
Assistant Shop Foreman:
The job applicant is required to be proficient in one of the following areas: trailer repair, truck body repair, welding or truck tires. We are willing to train the right individual. The applicant should have the ability to supervise others.
We are looking for someone to repair trailers and containers. The job applicant is required to be skilled in one of the following areas: trailer repair, truck body repair, welding or truck tires. We are willing to train the right individual.
Eagle Leasing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against age, race, sex, gender, or anything else. We look for professional individuals with the right skills and experience for the job.