While you can browse most sections of EagleLeasing.com (the Website) without submitting personal information, certain actions on the Website, such as requesting a phone call or quote from EL, or contacting EL, do require the submission of personal information. Once you provide us with your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. The information we hold about you is collected on the Website. Depending on the services used, we may collect and store the following personal information:
- Contact information such as name, company name, email address, mailing address and telephone number(s)
- Equipment delivery date and demographic information
- Financial information such as credit card or bank account numbers
- Additional information we may ask you to send EL, or questions we may ask you to answer to verify your identity (such as your
- Driver’s License number, credit card statement, and/or other information to confirm your address
- Logs, contact information and other information about the communication between you and EL using our communications tools
- Lease terms, lease parties and other transactional information
- Information based on your activities on the Website, such as search information, computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to, from and within the Website, ad data, and IP address and other standard web log information
- Supplemental information from third parties (for example, if you incur a debt to EL, we may conduct a credit check by obtaining additional information about you from a credit bureau, as permitted by law
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your personal information to:
- Provide the services and customer support you request, including confirming emails related to Website services, reminders and transactions
- Provide the ability to communicate with lesseesResolve disputes, collect fees and troubleshoot problems
- Customize your experience and otherwise measure and improve our services and the Website’s content and layout
- Communicate marketing information, service updates, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences. If we use your personal information to market to you, you will have the option to opt-out of such uses
- Compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties
- Measure consumer interest in our products and services
- Help promote safe services and detect and prevent errors, fraud and other potentially prohibited or illegal activity
- Enforce our agreements, terms, condition, and policies
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may share some or all of your personal information with:
- Other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information, or about whom you are explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service. The information we disclose in this way may be subject to those third parties’ privacy policies.
- Service providers under contract who help with our business operations, such as fraud investigations, bill collection, invoicing, and affiliate and rewards programs.
*We may also disclose personal information if permitted to do so by law, or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders or other legal processes.
Communications and Communication Tools
EL communicates with users, and facilitates communications between users, in a variety of ways.
Lead Response: we make tools available that facilitate communications between EL and lessees by phone or email. When these tools are used, we may collect certain information related to the communication, such as contact logs, calling number, call duration, contents of the email communication, and (when notified during the call) call recordings. We will use this information to enforce our rights to collect fees payable by lessees.
Refer-to-a-Friend: if you use the Refer-to-a-Friend or other email tools, we do not permanently store the email address you provide us with, or use that email address for any marketing purpose. We do not rent or sell these email addresses.
Email Preferences: we provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving promotional, marketing-related, or otherwise non-essential communications from us after setting up an account.
We may use third-party advertising companies, such as Google or Yahoo!, to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and web beacons to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and web beacons is completely anonymous.
Our website links to other websites that may collect personal information about you. EagleLeasing.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
Your information is stored on our servers located in the United States. We treat data as an asset that must be protected, and use many tools, such as encryption, passwords, and physical security, etc., to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, as you may know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the website. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
Questions regarding this policy should be directed to the following address:
Attn: Privacy Officer
P.O. Box 923
Orange, CT 06477
Or send an email