New England’s leader in Mobile Storage and Office Equipment
When it comes to renting Storage Containers in New Hampshire, Eagle Leasing is the leader. Not only do we offer a wide scope of different containers to suit your home or business storage needs, but you’ll also find trailer and flatbed rentals for your short-term or long-term use. We happily deliver them to your location, and even offer on-site storage at one of our storage facilities in the Northeast.
New Hampshire Container and Trailer Leasing
One of the first things you’ll notice about our storage equipment is the sheer variety. Storage Containers can be the ideal solution for business owners (retailers, manufacturers, municipalities, government agencies, and distribution centers), as well as homeowners.
Container sizes range from 10 feet all the way up to 40 feet, with custom sizing available if desired. Other customization options include windows, ventilation, custom paint colors, and different door types to best suit the use of your container.
Using a well-maintained, high-quality container from a longstanding leasing company is the way to go, especially when we have additional accessories you can add to further enhance convenience, security, and peace of mind. Choices here include a variety of different locks, container stairs, shelves, racks, lights, and ramps.
Eagle Leasing offers a wide variety of equipment:
- Storage Containers. Choose from 10′, 20′ and 40′ sizes to get the perfect space for your needs. These are outstanding for businesses storing products or supplies & homeowners storing furniture during a renovation.
- Storage Trailers. Let us bring your inventory on the move – these are good options for businesses transporting products for sale at remote locations. Our Storage Trailers come with both swing and overhead doors.
- Office Trailers and Office Containers. Our Mobile Offices come ready to work, with countertop desks, planning tables and HVAC systems. If you’re a contractor needing an office at a building site, or a business owner looking to keep working during a construction project, these trailers are a good choice.
- Road Trailers and Flatbed Trailers are ready to hit the road. Our trailers are available with many configurations – with swing doors, overhead doors and with e-track or logistics posts. If you work with a manufacturer or distribution center, these options have a lot to offer. We have a state-of-the-art 11 bay trailer repair facility to ensure equipment is always high quality.
- Yard Storage. Need storage but don’t have the space? Try one of our secure storage yards! Our closest self-storage yard is located in Southboro, MA. Check out our locations and hours here.
Storage Containers Delivered in New Hampshire
You don’t have to come to get your Storage Container, either. We deliver it to you. One of our trucks can easily drop off your Storage Trailer or Container in Bedford, Concord, Dover, Manchester, Nashua, Pelham, Portsmouth, Tilton, Salem, and other areas throughout the state.
Don’t have room to store your storage unit once it’s full? Eagle Leasing can take care of that one, too. We have storage facilities across the Northeast where we can store your belongings until they’re needed.
Our goal is to provide convenient and easy storage solutions, and we do that with top-of-the-line equipment and equally remarkable customer service. With a history that dates back to 1967, we’ve spent many years going to great lengths to ensure our customers are happy. We are ready to do the same for you.
What is the difference between a Storage Trailer and a Storage Container?
While a Storage trailer sits 52″ off the ground, can be brought to a loading dock and moved on-site, a portable storage container is ground level providing the ability to walk right in. Neither 10′, 20′ or 40′ Containers cannot be moved while loaded.
What is the difference between a Storage Trailer and Road Trailer?
A storage trailer is transported by Eagle Leasing to the customer’s site. Although a storage trailer can be moved from loading dock to loading dock and anywhere else onsite, a storage trailer cannot be used to transport goods over the road. Road trailers can be used as storage on site as well to transport cargo to any location within the continental United States.
What are your hours of operations?
CT Hours: 6 am – 6 pm M-F, 6 am-noon Saturday’s
MA Hours: 6:30 am – 5:00 pm M-F, 6:30 am- Noon Saturday’s
Do you deliver on Saturdays?
We pride ourselves on working with your schedule. Saturday deliveries are available for all equipment including storage containers, storage trailers, office trailers, office containers. Check with our sales team when you place your order
Can we certify a container you own for overseas use?
Yes. We have a licensed container inspector on staff that can inspect and certify your shipping container for overseas use.