New England’s leader in Mobile Storage and Office Equipment
From coffee and tea to breweries and ice cream, Vermont is home to many manufacturing and production companies. Many of those companies choose Eagle Leasing for their storage needs. We offer leasing on Storage Container, Flatbeds, and Trailers for both commercial and residential needs throughout the entire state.
Vermont Storage Container, Storage Trailer, Office Trailer, Office Container, Flatbed Rentals
Our vast selection of storage equipment is one thing that sets us apart from other Storage Container leasing companies. We’ve been in business since 1967, giving us plenty of time to amass a huge fleet of equipment. Our Storage Containers and Storage Trailers come in a variety of sizes, and you’ll also find Office and Storage combos, guard shacks, office trailers, and custom options for specific needs.
Custom containers come with features such as roll-up doors, panic bars, windows ventilation, and custom paint colors. You can also select from a range of storage container accessories to further enhance convenience, ease, and peace of mind. These include locks, ramps, stairs, lights, racks, and shelves.
- Storage Containers. Choose from 10′, 20′ and 40′ sizes to get the perfect space for your needs. These are outstanding for businesses storing products or supplies & homeowners storing furniture during a renovation.
- Storage Trailers. Let us bring your inventory on the move – these are good options for businesses transporting products for sale at remote locations. Our Storage Trailers come with both swing and overhead doors.
- Office Trailers and Office Containers. Our Mobile Offices come ready to work, with countertop desks, planning tables and HVAC systems. If you’re a contractor needing an office at a building site, or a business owner looking to keep working during a construction project, these trailers are a good choice.
- Road Trailers and Flatbed Trailers are ready to hit the road. Our trailers are available with many configurations – with swing doors, overhead doors and with e-track or logistics posts. If you work with a manufacturer or distribution center, these options have a lot to offer.
- Yard Storage. Need storage but don’t have the space? Try one of our secure storage yards! Our closest self-storage yard is located in Southboro, MA. Check out our locations and hours here.
For even more security, convenience and peace of mind, Eagle Leasing offers a variety of accessories. These include Eagle Locks®, shelving, pipe racks, container ramps, lights, storage trailer stairs and more.
Delivery to Your Vermont Location
Another benefit of Eagle Leasing is our ability to deliver your storage container, trailer, or flatbed anywhere in Vermont. You don’t even have to leave your location. We’ve delivered storage containers to Vermont homeowners to use during renovations, along with commercial Storage Trailers, Containers, and Flatbeds to many regional businesses. Some of our repeat customers include retailers, manufacturers, municipalities, government agencies, and distribution centers.
Schools have used our storage containers for equipment and supplies, while contractors often opt for the mobile office containers to set up headquarters during on-site construction work and other projects.
Browse our options to get a better idea of the full scope of commercial and residential solutions we offer. And if you don’t see what you need, contact us for custom container options. Email or call Eagle Leasing at 1-800-GET-EAGLE (1-800-438-3245) today.
What is the difference between a Storage Trailer and a Storage Container?
While a Storage trailer sits 52″ off the ground, can be brought to a loading dock and moved on-site, a portable storage container is ground level providing the ability to walk right in. Neither 10′, 20′ or 40′ Containers cannot be moved while loaded.
What is the difference between a Storage Trailer and Road Trailer?
A storage trailer is transported by Eagle Leasing to the customer’s site. Although a storage trailer can be moved from loading dock to loading dock and anywhere else onsite, a storage trailer cannot be used to transport goods over the road. Road trailers can be used as storage on site as well to transport cargo to any location within the continental United States.
What are your hours of operations?
CT Hours: 6 am – 6 pm M-F, 6 am-noon Saturday’s
MA Hours: 6:30 am – 5:00 pm M-F, 6:30 am- Noon Saturday’s
Do you deliver on Saturdays?
We pride ourselves on working with your schedule. Saturday deliveries are available for all equipment including storage containers, storage trailers, office trailers, office containers. Check with our sales team when you place your order
Can we certify a container you own for overseas use?
Yes. We have a licensed container inspector on staff that can inspect and certify your shipping container for overseas use.