Northeast’s leader in Mobile Storage and Office Equipment
When you’re looking for high-quality Storage Container or Mobile Office rentals in northern New Jersey, you need look no further than Eagle Leasing. As a leading storage leasing company in the Northeast, we have the short-term and long-term storage & office solutions you need for your home, business — or both.
New Jersey Storage Containers and Trailers
Although our large fleet of reliable equipment is notable, what really sets us apart is our customer service. Our family-owned company has been in business since 1967, which has given us plenty of time to build up a remarkable reputation for on-time delivery, superior communications, and our down-to-earth attitude. Our goal is simple: deliver what you need, when you need it — and provide the very best service while doing it.
Storage Container options are vast, whether you’re looking for a standard 10-foot container or a 40-foot container with customized options. You can select customized options on any size container, with features that include ventilation, windows, roll-up doors, custom paint colors and more.
Storage Container accessories can further increase your security, convenience, and peace of mind. Options here include ramps, stairs, shelving, racks, lights, and locks to suit your specific needs. Many New Jersey manufacturing companies choose Eagle Leasing for containers or trailer leasing, and regional businesses enjoy the range of solutions we provide.
Eagle Leasing offers a wide variety of equipment:
- Storage Containers. Choose from 10′, 20′ and 40′ sizes to get the perfect space for your needs. These are outstanding for businesses storing products or supplies & homeowners storing furniture during a renovation.
- Storage Trailers. Let us bring your inventory on the move – these are good options for businesses transporting products for sale at remote locations. Our Storage Trailers come with both swing and overhead doors.
- Office Trailers and Office Containers. Our Mobile Offices come ready to work, with countertop desks, planning tables and HVAC systems. If you’re a contractor needing an office at a building site, or a business owner looking to keep working during a construction project, these trailers are a good choice.
- Road Trailers and Flatbed trailers are ready to hit the road. Our trailers are available with many configurations – with swing doors, overhead doors and with e-track or logistics posts. If you work with a manufacturer or distribution center, these options have a lot to offer.
- Yard Storage. Need storage but don’t have the space? Try one of our secure storage yards! Our closest self-storage yard is located in Orange, CT. Check out our locations and hours here.
Delivery throughout New Jersey
Our large fleet of equipment and extensive experience make it easy for us to deliver your storage container or trailer anywhere in the state. We service Allandale, Mahwah, Montvale, Northvale, Paramus, Paterson, Saddle River, and more. If you don’t have a place to keep your trailer or storage container once it’s filled, Eagle Leasing can handle that, too. We can transport your unit to one of our storage facilities and store it as needed.
Ready to learn more about our New Jersey storage solutions? Email or call Eagle Leasing at 1-800-GET-EAGLE (1-800-438-3245) today.
What is the difference between a Storage Trailer and a Storage Container?
While a Storage trailer sits 52″ off the ground, can be brought to a loading dock and moved on-site, a portable storage container is ground level providing the ability to walk right in. Neither 10′, 20′ or 40′ Containers cannot be moved while loaded.
What is the difference between a Storage Trailer and Road Trailer?
A storage trailer is transported by Eagle Leasing to the customer’s site. Although a storage trailer can be moved from loading dock to loading dock and anywhere else onsite, a storage trailer cannot be used to transport goods over the road. Road trailers can be used as storage on site as well to transport cargo to any location within the continental United States.
What are your hours of operations?
CT Hours: 6 am – 6 pm M-F, 6 am-noon Saturday’s
MA Hours: 6:30 am – 5:00 pm M-F, 6:30 am- Noon Saturday’s
Do you deliver on Saturdays?
We pride ourselves on working with your schedule. Saturday deliveries are available for all equipment including storage containers, storage trailers, office trailers, office containers. Check with our sales team when you place your order
Can we certify a container you own for overseas use?
Yes. We have a licensed container inspector on staff that can inspect and certify your shipping container for overseas use.