1. How much room do I need to fit a container on my site?
ANSWER: Our containers come in 40′, 20’ Containers and 10’ lengths. They are delivered on flatbed vehicles where the container slides off like a dumpster. The side with the doors can face either way on the delivery vehicle. The 20’ containers and 10’ containers are delivered on a straight, one-piece flatbed truck that is approximately 28’ long so the truck would need a relatively straight shot of around 50’ in order to drop a 20’ container and about 40’ for a 10’ container. The 40’ storage container is delivered on a tractor-trailer combo unit that is approximately 70’ feet long. This vehicle would need about 100’ feet of a straight shot to deliver a 40’ container. Also, because of the configuration of the delivery vehicle the site needs a fairly wide driveway in order to enter the property.
2. I have a used storage container and trailer for sale. Does Eagle Leasing buy used equipment?
ANSWER: If you are interested in selling storage containers or trailers, either send us an e-mail, or give us a call and we will be in touch with you shortly.
3. Do you deliver 40’ units to homeowners?
ANSWER: Generally residential sites do not have the ability to accept delivery of the 40’ containers. If you understand the limitations set forth in the answer to Question 1 above and still feel that a 40’ container would be able to be delivered to your property you can email us some pictures of your site and we can make a determination.
4. What are the electrical requirements for your office trailers?
ANSWER: The office trailers require 220 Volt, single phase, 100 amp service. Your electrician can easily provide this to the electrical panel in the trailer.
5. How high are trailers from the ground?
ANSWER: The floor of our storage trailers is generally 52″ from the ground.
6. Can storage containers be moved loaded?
ANSWER: No. Once a storage container is loaded it cannot be moved. The winch of the delivery trucks can only pickup up the weight of an empty container.
7. What are the internal dimensions of a 20 foot container and what is its cubic space?
ANSWER: The dimensions of a 20′ Container are:
Length: 19’ 10-1/2”x 19’ 4-1/4”
Height: 8’ 6” x 7’ 9-7/8”
Width: 8’ x 7’ 8”
Cubic Capacity: 1,173 Cubic Feet
8. What are the internal dimensions of a 40 foot container and what is its cubic space?
ANSWER: The dimensions of a 40′ Container are:
Length: 40’ x 39’ 5-1/2”
Height: 8’ 6” x 7’ 9-7/8”
Width: 8’ x 7’ 8”
Cubic Capacity: 2,389 Cubic Feet
9. Can I choose my own container?
ANSWER: Please take a look at our website to get an idea of what type of portable storage containers Eagle Leasing has in stock. You may also visit our facilities and choose your own container.
10. How fast can you deliver a storage container?
ANSWER: Whether your needs require a 40 foot container, 20 foot container, or 10 foot container, we can deliver the container within 48 hours from the time your order is placed.
11. What is the minimum amount of time that a storage container can be leased for?
ANSWER: Eagle Leasing is able to structure a storage container rental agreement from one week to five years. If you contact us, we are happy to structure a rental to fit your particular needs.
12. How can Eagle Leasing modify or customize a container?
ANSWER: Eagle Leasing can install roll-up doors, a man door, panic bar, partitions, turbine & louver vents, and much more. Please visit our Custom Containers page or email email@example.com for more information.
13. Can I order a custom color container?
ANSWER: If you provide us with paint chip or PMS/RAL number we can match the color to your needs. We can do this only for long term leases or purchased equipment.
14. Do you offer 30 foot containers for sale or lease?
ANSWER: Shipping companies manufacture 20 foot containers and 40 foot containers. We are able to cut containers down to any size a customer needs. We can do this only for long term leases or purchased equipment.
15. What do I have to do to prepare a site for a storage container delivery?
ANSWER: We recommend preparing your site with a smooth, flat surface.
16. Do I need to be present for the delivery of my storage container?
ANSWER: We would prefer that you are present during the delivery to identify the correct place to park the unit on your property, as well as to verify the condition of the container.
17. How is a storage container delivered?
ANSWER: Eagle Leasing delivers a storage container to your site on a tilt bed trailer. The driver will back into the area, tilt the bed about 15 feet in the air, then the storage container will slide off the trailer onto the ground. The driver will need to pull straight out from under the container. Watch the video (located on the bottom of this page) to see our fast and easy delivery process.
18. What items or materials cannot be stored in an Eagle Leasing container?
ANSWER: Eagle Leasing does not allow illegal, toxic, waste, hazardous, contaminated, controlled, restricted, explosive, flammable, chemical, paint, heirlooms, irreplaceable items, antiques or inherently dangerous materials of any kind to be stored in our containers. In addition, do not lock anyone or any living thing inside an Eagle Leasing container. See the Terms and Conditions of the contract for a complete listing of items now allowed to be stored in an Eagle Leasing container.
19. How often should you change the air conditioning filters in an office trailer?
ANSWER: The Eagle Leasing Company recommends changing your office trailer’s air conditioning filters every 60 days under normal weather conditions, and every 30 days under extreme conditions.
20. Can I stop by to look at the equipment you have available?
ANSWER: Yes, please call or email for an appointment and we will look at the equipment with you during normal business hours.
21. Do I need a lock for an Eagle Leasing storage container?
ANSWER: There is a place on the container for you to place your own padlock. For additional protection we offer 13 pound heavy-duty Eagle Locks®.
22. Can I set up auto pay with my friend’s credit card?
ANSWER:No, the credit card must be in your name.
23. My rental needs change throughout the year; can you accommodate my needs during peak periods?
ANSWER: Yes, we can accommodate your storage container, storage trailer, road trailer, flatbed, office trailer and office container needs for peak periods.
24. Does Eagle Leasing offer ramps to our customers?
ANSWER: The Eagle Leasing has a container ramp weighing 35 pounds that can handle up to 750 pounds of weight and a Heavy Duty Forklift Ramp which has the capacity to handle 10,000 lbs of weight.
25. Is there any site preparation necessary?
ANSWER: We need a surface that is fairly level, smooth, and firm. We prefer to deliver on cement, pavement, asphalt, or gravel but we can deliver on dirt or grass as long as it is not soft or wet. If ground conditions at your location are soft, you may want to consider 2×10, 4×4 or 6×6 hard wood timbers to place under the unit to mitigate sinking into soft ground.
26. What kinds of accessories are available?
ANSWER: Accessories for storage containers include shelving, pipe racks, lighting, ramps, forklift ramps and heavy-duty Eagle Locks®. Our accessories for storage and road trailers include Eagle Locks®, gladhand locks, kingpin locks, and trailer stairs. The accessories for office trailers include our security package, stairs, and ball hitch locks.
27. How are Eagle Leasing’s storage containers built?
ANSWER: The storage containers are made of heavy duty steel and the container floors are made of marine plywood.
28.What is the difference between a storage container and a connex box?
ANSWER: Storage containers, ground level containers, portable storage containers, connex boxes, storage boxes and shipping containers are all the same.
29. How long can I keep a storage container at my location.
ANSWER: You can keep the portable storage container at your location as long as you need.
30. What if I need storage trailer, office trailer, or storage container repaired?
ANSWER: Eagle Leasing will provide all routine maintenance free of charge, otherwise please call Eagle Leasing to discuss the damage.
31. I see your containers everywhere, do you have locations all over the country?
ANSWER: No, we only service the Northeast but we do ship our accessories nationwide.
32. Can my storage container be stacked?
ANSWER: Yes, stacking storage containers can be very useful. They can be stacked as high as 6 units. You would need to arrange for a crane on site to do the stacking.
33. What additional security options are available for office trailers?
ANSWER: Mobile office trailers have an option for security bars and windows. If you require a premium durable office trailer on the ground, office containers provide maximum security.
34. I have storage trailers, road trailers, and storage containers I wish to trade in. Does Eagle Leasing buy used equipment?
ANSWER: Please call us at 800 GET EAGLE (438-3245) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with pictures of the equipment and a description and we will respond promptly.
35. What do customers store in Eagle Leasing storage containers?
ANSWER: Businesses typically store raw materials, finished goods, merchandise, and equipment. Residences will use portable storage containers for additional storage and household projects.