There are telltale signs your workplace could benefit from a storage unit after your big office move. Yet, it isn’t always the matter of a growing number of boxes in your office space. In some cases, business owners give up a part of their current storage spaces when they move into a new property. Here are a few common signs you may need a storage container after your next big office move.
- Your new storage area isn’t as big as your previous location. When you were looking into new office buildings, your new property may have been your dream workplace. But now that you’re officially moved in, you’ve noticed that the measurements of your new storage space are not as big as you expected.
- Your storage area is full. You don’t necessarily need to have a smaller storage area in your new building to need a storage container. Sometimes moving into a new office building can make you realize what your office really uses and what needs to go into storage. There isn’t always room in your storage space for these additional items, though.
- Your office is still disorganized after donating. When you’ve noticed your new storage area is full, you may have decided to donate some of the items and supplies you’re not using. However, if your storage area is still disorganized and unmanageable after making a few choice donations, you may need a storage container.
- Boxes are accumulating in your building’s hallways. It makes sense that you’ll have boxes of items after moving into your new property. It takes time to unpack. Yet, if the boxes keep coming and they’re not necessarily items your office will use every day, it may make more sense to keep them in a storage container.
- Where can I find office storage containers for rent near me?
It costs an average of $10 per square foot to store items in your home or business. On average storage container rentals are 75 percent less expensive. When you use storage containers for lease, you’re making sure all of your workplace items are safe and secure during your office move or year-round.
If you’ve asked yourself, “Where can I find containers for rent near me?” The Eagle Leasing Company is the storage container rental company you’ve been looking for. For more information about our on-site storage units and custom storage containers, contact The Eagle Leasing Company today.